· Submission Deadline: October 24, 2021 (midnight Mountain Time)
· Notification of jury results sent via email: November 19, 2021
· Last Day to deliver artwork: December 31, 2021
· Exhibition dates: January 7-February 4, 2022
· Benefit Art Auction: February 5, 2022
Eligibility: Open to all artists.
Terms: The jury will consider all submissions for inclusion in either the Live or the Silent Auctions. The donation amount you choose (100%, 75%, or 50%) is calculated from the final sale price. The Reserve Price is set at 50% of declared value.
You are responsible for any equipment necessary for the display of your work including hanging system and framing if necessary; all works on paper must be framed.
Only finished works will be considered by the jury; please, no proposals or substitutions. Each artist may submit one image plus on detail image, if appropriate, for up to two artworks for the jury to consider. Images must be suitable for publication i.e., 300dpi JPEG file.
All participating artists will receive:
· One-year MAM Friend Circle Level Membership giving you and your partner basic membership benefits plus reciprocal membership to more than 650 museums nationwide, a $125 value.
Artists who choose to donate 100% of their sale to MAM will receive:
· One-year MAM Patron Circle Level Membership giving you and your partner all the membership benefits listed above plus Modern and Contemporary (Mod/Co) reciprocal membership to more than 20 contemporary museums nationwide, a $500 value.