- Submission Deadline: October 5, 2018 (midnight Mountain Time)
- Notification of jury results sent via email: November 15, 2018
- Last Day to deliver artwork: December 21, 2018
- Exhibition dates: January 4-30, 2019
- Opening Reception: January 4, 2019, 5-8PM
- 47th Benefit Art Auction and dinner at the UC Ballroom, University of Montana: February 2, 2019
Eligibility: Open to all artists. Submissions are not accepted from dealers, galleries or any third party.
Terms: The jury will consider all submissions for inclusion in either the Live or the Silent Auctions. The donation amount you choose (100%, 75%, or 50%) is calculated from the final sale price. The Reserve Price is set at 50% of declared value.
You are responsible for any equipment necessary for the display of your work including hanging system and framing if necessary; all works on paper must be framed.
Only finished works will be considered by the jury; please, no proposals or substitutions. Each artist may submit one image plus on detail image, if appropriate, for up to two artworks for the jury to consider. Images must be suitable for publication, i.e. 300dpi JPEG file.
All Participating artists will receive:
- One discounted ticket to the 47th Benefit Art Auction and dinner.
- One-year MAM Individual Circle Membership that provides invitations to member-only receptions and exhibition previews, a subscription to MAM’s print newsletter, and discounts on books, classes and beverages at receptions, a $50 value.
Artists that choose to donate 100% of their sale to MAM will receive:
- One free ticket plus one discounted ticket to the 47th Benefit Art Auction and dinner.
- One-year MAM Friend Circle Level Membership giving you and your partner all the membership benefits listed above plus reciprocal membership to over 600 museums nationwide, a $125 value.